ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES – Friday, 20th March 2020
Ethiopian Airlines has contingency plans in place and whilst no one can predict the future, there is
one thing we are certain of — we will come through this challenging time stronger than ever. We
also want to ensure you that we have enhanced our already robust processes to promote a clean
and safe working environment to ensure the welfare of our local teams. There’s no doubt that we all
face a period of uncertainty, but it’s important to remember that this period will pass.
Update on Ethiopian Airlines procedures;
• Ethiopian Airlines is still operating daily flights from London-Heathrow to Addis Ababa and
from Manchester operating 4 x weekly with connections across Africa.
• We are closely monitoring and implementing World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines.
• The screening procedure at Addis Ababa Bole International airport is strong and meets
global standards as per WHO guidelines.
• We have been boosting the prevention system by disinfecting all our aircraft before and
after each flight and conducting the waste management as per WHO guidelines.
• We are providing continuous daily training to all our flying crew and ground staff besides
coordinating with origin stations of countries with high confirmed cases to screen
passengers at origin.
Any queries about flights or updated information on refunds and re-booking and a detailed list of
Country travel restrictions that are in place check our website www.ethiopianairlines.com which is
being regularly updated.
Sharing is caring, show love and share the thread with your friends.